Sign up for Ministries Online
If you are a registered parishioner*, you can still sign up for ministries online during the sign-up period. Please follow these simple instructions: (You may wish to print out this page, or open it in a new window while you go through these steps.)
1. From any page, click on the Login to STA Online link under the shortcuts menu (left side of page)
2. If you already have a STA account, enter your email address and password and go to step 5 in this list.
3. If you are a new user, click on the link “New users, click here...” and proceed through the steps to set up your STA account. Be sure to watch for the confirmation e-mail and respond to it.
4. After you respond to the confirmation e-mail, return to www.stapostle.org and login with your user information.
5. Click on the Ministries tab (located in the gray area under the picture at the top of the page)
6. Review the list of categories and click on Learn more>> under your chosen category to veiw the list of ministries.
7. Scroll to the ministry of your choice. (they are in numeric order) Click on Register... (NOTE: the Register option only appears when you are logged on)
8. Your member page will open with your ministries listed. You can make changes to your choices at this time. If you need to add any notes for the ministry chairperson you can type them into the notes area, click Save to keep your notes.
9. To add more ministries, return to the Ministries tab and repeat steps 6, 7 & 8 for each additional ministry.
10. Repeat steps 1-9 for each family member
Reminder: Family members must have their own STA account but can share a family email address, however each member MUST HAVE A DIFFERENT PASSWORD. Each family member will need his or her own STA account as the database uses the email address/password combination as the personal identifier.
*Not registered? Would you like to join St. Thomas? Please click here