All Saints is pleased to offer a Tuition Transfer Grant to any parishioner who transfers their child into grades 1-7 from any private*, public, charter or home school for the 2017-2018 school year. With this two-year grant, families will receive $1,000 per student in year one, and $500 per student in year two, which will be applied to offset the current school tuition.
At All Saints Catholic Academy, our advanced curriculum exceeds state and diocesan standards, with our students consistently performing in the top 25% of standardized testing.
Our degreed and certified faculty is dedicated to maximizing each child’s God given potential in a nurturing, family atmosphere. With our smaller class sizes, longer school day (8 am – 3:30 pm), and many curricular and extracurricular activities, your child will have a greater opportunity to excel.
- Gifted program in Kindergarten through Grade 8.
- Spanish language instruction is weekly in Preschool – Grade 5; daily in Grades 6-8.
- Advanced Math (Grades 4-8) and Honors Language Arts (Grades 7-8) classes available for qualifying students.
- One-to-One Technology in Kindergarten through Grade 8 that includes IPads and Chromebooks.
- PE, General Music and Art classes for Preschool through Grade 8
- Band, Orchestra, Piano and Voice Lessons, School Choir, and Junior High Musical performing opportunities.
- No Cut Athletics for Grade 5-8 students in volleyball, basketball, cross country and track and field.
- Weekly school mass.
- Extended Care and Busing (D203 Residents) Available
- Competitive Math, Debate and Chess Teams
In Catholic schools, students are not just prepared academically with God at the center of their instruction, but spiritually with the guidance of Catholic values, morals and principles that allow them to authentically grow into confident and caring people. All Saints students learn and grow in a Christ-centered loving, family environment where they and their family are known by name. Students learn the value of helping others, and mesh worship with action – becoming Christ’s loving hands and feet. This philosophy is incorporated into our students’ daily lives, and becomes their way of life and how they treat others.
A Catholic school with a vision of what it means to follow Jesus Christ and the teachings of his church is a powerful place. It inspires hope. It teaches us that with God, all things are possible.
For more information and a tour, please call our Principal, Mrs. Melissa Santos at 630.961.6125.
*Students transferring from another Catholic school within the Dioceses of Joliet, Peoria, Rockford, Springfield and the Archdiocese of Chicago are not eligible. All Saints is centrally located at 1155 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, 60540