Harvest Sunday is possible because so many volunteers are willing to pitch in and help as evidenced by the following numbers:
- 46 neighborhood routes
- 10,000 Harvest Sunday flyers
- Over 300 parishioners volunteered their time to help with distributing flyers, collecting food from neighborhoods and from Casey’s, and sorting, packing and boxing the food
- Over 3,809 bags of food collected and boxed into 1,110 boxes
- 3 food pantries received the food collected
- A million ‘thanks’ to all that had a part in making this happen!!! You are truly the hands and feet of Christ!
However, Harvest Sunday is more than how many bags of food we receive or how many boxes we pack. There are real people … people in our neighborhoods, people we see at church, people whose children go to school with our children who receive food. And to those people, you made a world of difference! Thank you so much.