(201) Singer – Voices of Faith Choir · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Voices of Faith sings weekly at the 9:30 am Mass and rehearses Tuesday evenings. We welcome all singers at all levels of talent. A variety of instrumentalists are welcome as well. Choir usually sings weekly from September through June. Music reading ability is not mandatory–but a love for singing and the desire to have fun is! Regular attendance and commitment required. Please indicate your voice range or instrument: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, or Bass; guitar or other.
(202) Singer – Small Adult Group · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Sing at one or two liturgies a month throughout the year, rotating Mass times. A variety of instrumentalists are welcome. Indicate voice range or instrument on sign-up sheet.
(203) Youth Choir · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Grades 2 – 5) Make beautiful music at weekend liturgies and special occasions from September through May. Rehearsals are Mondays 4:15-5:00 pm.
(205) Journey Praise – Singer/Instrumentalist · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Grades 6 – 12) Sing at 6:00 pm. Sunday Mass, September through May and some parish liturgies. Singers and instrumentalists (e.g. guitar, drums, string, woodwind, brass) are welcome. Rehearsals are prior to the 6:00 pm Sunday liturgy.
(206) Resurrection Choir · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Adult) Sing at funeral liturgies which are usually scheduled Monday through Saturday at 10:00 or 10:30 am. The choir rehearses briefly before the service. Music reading is not mandatory.
(208) Handbell Choir · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(HS, adult) Play handbells. Ability to read music and bell playing experience helpful.
(209) Cantors · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(HS, adult). Lead the assembly in sung prayer. For trained vocalists. Audition with Director of Liturgy and Music.
(220) Children’s Liturgy of the Word Leaders · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(HS with previous experience, adult). Lead children, ages pre-K (age 4) through grade 3 in discussion of the weekly liturgical readings during the 9:30 a.m. or the 11:15 a.m. Masses. Five times a year there is also a need for leaders for 4th & 5th graders.
(221) Children’s Liturgy of the Word Facilitators · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(MS – adult) Check rooms and materials and direct children to and from Liturgy of the Word sessions. (Alternate weekends, 9:30 or 11:15 am Masses)
(222) Children’s Liturgy of the Word Assistants · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(MS – adult) Assist Leaders at 9:30 am or 11:15 am Masses on alternate weekends.