From the Behavioral Health Ministry
Like building physical strength when you work out, building spiritual strength is similar but on the inside. Building your “spiritual strength” activates your spirit and connection to the divine from within, giving you the power you need to live a life of purpose and fulfillment. Even though you already may be living a fulfilling life, your spiritual exercises will make life that much sweeter.
7 Exercises for Spiritual Strength
1. Spend more time with loving, encouraging family and friends.
2. Go outside as much as possible.
3. Reduce distractions (TV, radio, internet, newspaper)
4. Observe your thoughts about the people around you.
5. Step our in faith.
6. Be of service to others.
7. Make prayer/meditation a habit.
Just like the feeling after a physical workout, spiritual exercise allows your energy to flow more freely, and the feelings of love and positivity will fill your being. Negative thoughts will be forgotten and negative experiences will diminish.
Source: Power of Positivity, powerofpositivity.com