St. Thomas Reads: Just Mercy
“We are all more than the worst thing we have ever done.”
– Bryan Stevenson, Author of Just Mercy
- Discuss challenging issues surrounding the justice system in America.
- Engage with others from the safety and comfort of your home over Zoom.
- Groups will read the book together and discuss twice monthly until December.
- Get the book from your favorite source ASAP.*
*If acquiring the book is a hardship, please contact Peggy Goralski at email@example.com or 630.355.8980, x123.
Sessions will be held:
- Sundays 7:00–8:30 pm (Oct. 4, 18; Nov. 1, 15; Dec. 6)
- Mondays 4:00-5:30 pm (Oct. 5, 19; Nov. 2, 16; Dec. 7)
- Tuesdays 4:00-5:30 pm (Oct. 6, 20; Nov. 3, 17; Dec. 8)
- Wednesdays 7:00-8:30 pm (Oct. 7, 21; Nov. 4, 18; Dec. 9)
- Thursdays 10:00-11:30 am (Oct. 8, 22; Nov. 5, 19; Dec 10)
- Thursdays 7:00–8:30 pm (Oct. 8, 22; Nov. 5, 19; Dec 10)
Sign up for a session below. Sessions limited to 12 people.
If you would like to do this as an individual independent study or are part of an already existing group that will do this study, please email Marie-Ange Ogoudou at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share materials with you.
If you have any questions, please email Carrie Wujek at email@example.com.