(901) Finance Committee · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Review parish financial matters. Work with ministry heads to prepare annual budget proposal. Sound knowledge of finance or accounting needed. Meets second or third Monday evenings (most months).
(902) Collection Counters · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Join the team to count the Sunday collection on Monday morning (or Tuesday, if holiday). (1-2 hrs/wk)
(903) Building and Grounds Committee · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Work with facility and business manager to develop facility policy, maintenance, repair, and renovation recommendations; evaluate proposed bids. Meets first Monday evening of most months.
(904) Gardeners · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Maintain flower beds around the church and rectory spring through fall. Each gardener “adopts” a section.
(949) Archivist · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Preserve documents, photos, etc. relative to St. Thomas history.
(951) Hospitality – Receptionist · CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(HS, adult) Staff the reception desk to welcome all who visit or call the parish. Answer phones, greet/direct visitors, and assist with occasional light clerical work. Weekday volunteers are scheduled several times a month for a morning (8:30-12:30) or afternoon (12:30-4:30) shift. Sunday shift also available (9:00 am-12:30 pm). Training provided.